Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Being Pregnant... I Cant Stop Organizing!

When I think about this baby coming very soon I want everything to be perfect in our home. I cannot stop organizing my cabinets and finding ways to make Ethan's corner more comfy and cozy. I made a few items over my pregnancy that I have put up on the walls. And then if I dont like that look i'll change it with something else. 
We recently got a printer which has opened new doors for decorating. I bought some frames at our local thrift store and painted it grey and printed out this cute little owl to put in the frame. I love it! I was going to do a set of three owls but decided that simple is better. If you didn't know yet the theme I choose for his corner in our room is owls, yellow, and grey. 

Our bedroom has seen some decor improvements as well. I used our wonderful printer and printed out some pictures of Travis and I and put them on the mantel above our bed. And I finally put up the wording Travis bought me over a year ago. I waited til we were going to be in a place for a while. We signed our contract for another year hear in this apartment so I thought it was safe to put it up! 
It makes our room feel more like a home!
I have gotten carried away with reorganizing our storage space, cabinets in the kitchen, and cleaning and scrubbing the bathroom. I kinda like the house being so clean. And if it starts to get messy, well, that doesnt last too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment