Friday, June 5, 2015

4 Months Old!

Yesterday Ethan turned 4 months old. I can't believe 4 months has passed by already since this little guy came into our lives! It seems like just a few weeks ago we were waiting for me to go into labor. He is such a cute and sweet little boy. He is going to have is daddy's personality. A mischievous sweetheart!  



This little boy is getting so chubby. Just yesterday, Travis and I were looking back on photos from when he was born. He weighed only 6 lbs. I forgot that all of his clothes were so baggy. His arms were to skinny and his whole body just looked so fragile. 

So tiny!

Developments!

Ethan does so good on his tummy. He is so close to rolling over! I love when he does tummy time because his little feet go all over the place and his little bum is in the air. My cutie! He only stays on his tummy for a few minutes at a time. He gets so mad sometimes. He is getting better at keeping his cool lately. But when he gets mad, all havoc breaks loose! 



When I am not paying attention to him he likes to yell. Not a "I'm so mad!" yell but a "hey! look at me!" yell. It cracks me up. As soon as I start paying attention to him he immediately starts smile and gets so happy. He is the happiest baby I have ever seen! 


Something new that he has starting doing in the last week is noticing his hands. Every morning when he wakes up, I go into his room to get him and he will hold up his hands and just stare at them. He will bring them close and have a very investigating look on his face, and then he moves the back away from his face and looks even more confused. He loves to look at his hands and I think he is so cute when he is looking at them. He is constantly learning something new. I love that I can see all of his new developments.


He loves to sit up. He can't do it on his own just yet so we got him a chair to help him learn to sit on his own. He loves it! I think he loves the new perspective on everything he can see. He will sit in it and play with his toys and be so content. 



We love this little goofball so much! He brings so much joy and love into our lives. He has such a funny personality and I know he is going to be a handful when he gets older. 








No comments:

Post a Comment